Tuition, fees and financial aid
Tuition and fees
Full-time students (undergraduate)
Currently, undergrad tuition is € 380.00 per month or € 2,280.00 per semester. The administrative fee is € 120.00 per semester.
Liebenzell Mission offers undergraduate students accommodation in a double room in one of its four student dormitories. The rent for accommodation in a double room is € 120.00 per month.
During the semester, students can have lunch for € 2.75 per meal from Monday to Friday.
The Student Services Division at Liebenzell Mission is a binding community open to all students. It aims to promote common spiritual life, personal development, and practical ministry skills. Participation is free of charge and includes all rights and obligations. The members commit themselves to the obligatory participation in all offers and to taking over community-related tasks.
Members of the Student Services Division receive preferential treatment in both room assignments and compensated student jobs.
IHL and Liebenzell Mission are expected to increase both tuition (IHL) and rent for student housing (LM) by a total of about 2.5% in the coming years.
Visiting students (undergraduate)
Course fees for guest students are composed as follows:
Cost for attended courses (without examination): € 50.00 per credit. The number of credits per course can be found in the course catalogue.
Administratitive fee (per semester): € 50.00.
According to the University Act of the state of Baden-Wurttemberg § 64 (1), the academic achievements completed by a visiting student may not be recognized in a degree program. Therefore, IHL does not issue transcripts or certificates for the acquisition of ECTS to visiting students. Certificates of participation in the courses can of course be issued.
Payment transactions are regulated differently depending on the student status and are managed by the accounting department of the trustee agency of IHL, Liebenzeller Mission gGmbH.
In the case of admission to the program or confirmation of registration for individual courses, the trustee agency will inform the student separately about payment transactions.
Scope of services of studying at IHL
Tuition benefits provide students at IHL …
- access to IHL courses and the opportunity to participate in other university events.
- individual academic advising which includes questions about the entire program as well as questions about individual courses.
- participation in examinations and repeat examinations without additional fees.
- unlimited access to the library which includes all the facilities and borrowing options available there. There is also access to broadband internet and the possibility of creating a personal e-mail address.
Furthermore, there is the possibility to apply independently to other sponsors and foundations for scholarships for studies:
- Begabtenförderung der Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung
- Begabtenförderung der Hanns-Seidel-Stiftung
- Studienförderung der Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung
- Stipendien der Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung
- Evangelisches Studienwerk Villigst
- Aufstiegsstipendium – Studienförderung für Berufserfahrene
- Idealos Stipendium für Bahnbrecher
- GIROMATCH‘s Corona-Stipendium ohne Bürokratie
- Auslandsstipendium Vacasol Global Engagement Scholarship